Full Metal Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullmetal Alchemist- 'Till the end

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist- 'Till the end - Page 2 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- 'Till the end

Post  William Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

i smirk and show the ishvalen my auto mail "you cant pull that on me!"i said
William
William

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist- 'Till the end - Page 2 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- 'Till the end

Post  Shiro Kain Tue May 24, 2011 5:11 pm

I growled and grabbed his metal arm, "Enough power could do the trick!" I yelled and with all my strength I used alchemy again on his metal arm.
Shiro Kain
Shiro Kain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Havoc Tue May 24, 2011 5:15 pm

"WILL!" I yelled,clenched my sword, and threw it at Shiro as hard as I could.
Jean Havoc
Jean Havoc
Admin

http://thegingapackrp.forum-motion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  William Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"no!"i yelled and punched shiro in the head sending him to the ground
William
William

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Kain Thu May 26, 2011 2:59 pm

I fell onto the ground and the sword cut my side. I winced and quickly got up, "You two are tough. But unfortunatly I have to go!" I said and used my alchemy to make the ground come up again at the two. While it did I ran off.
Shiro Kain
Shiro Kain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Havoc Thu May 26, 2011 3:02 pm

I jumped up again and moved away. I covered my face with my arm from the dust and debree, "He's gone!" I said once everything cleared. "We lost two ishvalans today! One supposedly was going to be here!" I said.
Jean Havoc
Jean Havoc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Fri May 27, 2011 1:43 pm

"hes fast" i thought
William
William

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Havoc Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

I looked at the destroyed building and some state alchemists rush into it to check for any wounded. I then looked back at the direction the other ishvalan left, "Will. I want you to search for Scar. I'm going after that boy we fought ok?" I turned to Will.
Jean Havoc
Jean Havoc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Kain Fri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm

I ran into a sewer and held my side. I clinged onto the wall and winced, How could they do that? It's not possible for a normal alchemist to transmute anything without transmutation circles! Why?! I thought as I walked.
Shiro Kain
Shiro Kain

Back to top Go down

Post  William Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 pm

i nod and start to move
William
William

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Kain Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 pm

I kept walking through the sewers in hope of finding an exit. I could hear footsteps above me and commotion, "Looks like they're looking for us." I said and also remembered Scar.
Shiro Kain
Shiro Kain

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinkel Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

I walked in an unknown area, confused of where I am. I held my head and looked around, "Where am I? Why am I here?" I said to myself as i walked. I seen on the ground some blood drops and used my good sense of smell to follow the scent.
Heinkel
Heinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  William Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm

i stay alert in case scar attacks
William
William

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Havoc Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

I kept walking through the sewers and looked around for the ishvalan, "Where could he be?!" I said to myself as I passed multiple trails that lead to different places throughout the sewer.
Jean Havoc
Jean Havoc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum